Thank you, Mikael. Deeply.

Hope it doesnt hit you too hard. Its always such a hard thing to wrap your head around, just remember to cherish the memories you have. Stay strong and hang in there as best you can

Not much I can add to this except to express my condolences as well, so sorry for your lost, but I'm glad to hear you have something to cheer you up a bit.

..........has new meaning now. My heart yearns along with yours of the loss of your family members. I will never understand the pain that you feel. I hope over the next few months with the acceptance of the situation that you are in, that time is kind to your souls wounds and the process of healing starts to begin. May you find peace in your heart soon.

Mix

..........has new meaning now. My heart yearns along with yours of the loss of your family members. I will never understand the pain that you feel. I hope over the next few months with the acceptance of the situation that you are in, that time is kind to your souls wounds and the process of healing starts to begin. May you find peace in your heart soon.

Mix
Thanks man! Appreciated...