Thank-You Opeth.

Istanbul said:
Spirit in your words
Still_Water
Opeth are the one send from hell to save Our cheap live

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The end-all-be-all attitude is getting old, I agree.

There are loads of better artists, like 50 Cent and Ludacris and Cannibal Corpse and Adema and Impaled and Gorelord and Sean Paul, right? Am I right? Right?

Hey we all have our metal moments. I tend to side on the give the guy a break line and also, with the current lack of interesting posts at least there is something to reply to.
And as for the argument "I have been an Opeth fan longer than you" and have more posts etc etc that is bordering on the pathetic.
So what! Maybe the guy just likes them more than you or is inspired into mastubatory fantasies.
And the bleedin' obvious is that this is supposedly a forum where you can express your opinions about Opeth so I guess I am assuming if you take the time to post here you maybe own a recording or two and you want to talk to other Opeth fans and not be abused, flamed, ridiculed for basically expressing you like the band (and like to do whatever you want with it).
And the overrated thing. Yes I agree that is word for the weak minded who cannot present an argument.

I realise I have contradicted myself about twenty times so in my own opinion the Opeth board is severely overrated.