The ask Ensi & Bodomonkey thread

being Norwegian is basically killing whales, laughing at swedes, being grim, and having an unhealthy and erotic relationship towards mountains and fjords?

what part of Norway should I visit first? don't say Oslo.

Well I can't really answer that, so here are some descriptions of some places:

Oslo - Packed with immigrants and drug addicts

Stavanger - This is bodomonkey land, everyone speaks weird there

Alta - Full of norwegian versions of jocks and rednecks

Tromsø - This is Ensi land, we have alot of bimbos, and lots of beutiful things to look at, for example the church here.

Bergen - They speak even weirder here, and it rains all the time there.

Stavanger. It's on the West Coast, South of Bergen. It's a shitty oil town with lots of shitty people. But you can pick me up, and then we can go to Tromsø and visit Daniel. :D

:lol: sounds like a plan! but I really do want to visit Bergen. so first I'll pick you up bodomonkey (what's your name btw?) and then we'll stop by Bergen, and you show me around over there. then we'll pick up Frank in Trondheim, and then we finally go get Daniel and we can sit and freeze with him in the ice and snow.

:lol: sounds like a plan! but I really do want to visit Bergen. so first I'll pick you up bodomonkey (what's your name btw?) and then we'll stop by Bergen, and you show me around over there. then we'll pick up Frank in Trondheim, and then we finally go get Daniel and we can sit and freeze with him in the ice and snow.

Smart... My name is Vegard, but you can call me neger, that's what Ensi does... :[

I'm talking with a friend of mine, with whom I had a crush 5 years ago, I tried to make her my gf, but I couldn't due to my lack of experience (was bigger than now). After sometime she told me that she really liked me, but I didn't do enough efforts, is never enough, huh ?

Well Today I found her and she's still in love ? nah not in love, but She stills like me, and she told me she's coming to México the next year and everything, she moved out the last year to the states with her mother.

And she says she would like to see what could happen to us, I mean if we could get into a relashionship, I dont know but that crush is still on my mind instead of my heart, it's just like a brat I have.

What should I do ?

Neger resembles my pals, haha. I'd rather just call you Vegard. Or what about Vega :p

Vega sounds rather gay :]
Let's stick to Vegard, shall we?

oh gosh. I hope you guys don't engage in buttsex while we're there :ill:

No comment.

I'm talking with a friend of mine, with whom I had a crush 5 years ago, I tried to make her my gf, but I couldn't due to my lack of experience (was bigger than now). After sometime she told me that she really liked me, but I didn't do enough efforts, is never enough, huh ?

Well Today I found her and she's still in love ? nah not in love, but I stills like me, and she told me she's coming to México the next year and everything, she moved out the last year to the states with her mother.

And she says she would like to see what could happen to us, I mean if we could get into a relashionship, I dont know but that crush is still on my mind instead of my heart, it's just like a brat I have.

What should I do ?

She just wants your money. Rape her.

Smart... My name is Vegard, but you can call me neger, that's what Ensi does... :[

Aww:(

Neger resembles my pals, haha. I'd rather just call you Vegard. Or what about Vega :p

A few years ago, you wouldn't get slaughtered for saying neger in Norway:(

Neger is less offensive than my pals.

oh gosh. I hope you guys don't engage in buttsex while we're there :ill:

It would be less gay if you joined:)

Well Today I found her and she's still in love ? nah not in love, but I stills like me, and she told me she's coming to México the next year and everything, she moved out the last year to the states with her mother.

What should I do ?

Meet up with her, see what happens. If you see flying bananas (if you get a connection) go for it.

Then take pics