Nick Life is just a beautiful death.. || sanoo:
you could say
Nick Life is just a beautiful death.. || sanoo:
ahhhhh fuck

Please Deron......Joe isn't awesome but........... unban him

ahhhhh fuck

Please Deron...... Gonzo is awesome........... unban him

giant_erk.gif

He only asked to Janne what was better a jew or a black people :p,well he used the " n " word.
To be more precise in this one: He asked what's worse. I can answer it by the way: People like him. Probably he was so bored that he didn't care about the rules or he's just a person that is unable to learn. Anyway, he totally deserves it.

To be more precise in this one: He asked what's worse. I can answer it by the way: People like him. Probably he was so bored that he didn't care about the rules or he's just a person that is unable to learn. Anyway, he totally deserves it.

Racism is bollocks and totally dumb that's right. But there are a lot of these jokes around here and I think he was one of the guys who didnt mean it that seriously. Though, I don't know him well and I don't want to make a jerk out of myself saying things I don't have a clue of so I just can that I think he was a nice and funny guy (except for the racism thing)

yah,didn't change something at all but I just felt like saying that.
:Smug:

Nope, he really didn't deserve it, did you see all the photoshop that some guys made at the picture that Steveawesome posted ?
The picture shows at a black guy who's the one who's doing at steveawesome's sister and everybody laughed and made photoshops with chains and latigos and cheap cologne and fried chicken on his head ? I bet that's worst but at the same time funny as hell.
So I don't why you make such scandal with a stupid simple question, I've been banned once for saying comments about that, and I did not even asked what was batter I was just giving a statement.
Well I just wanted to pointed out that little thing.

Have fun, everyone. :)

Alexis :headbang: