The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Wait, wait!! I also have a question: Dear KillerGon, why are you banned again?

Am i? Really? Where?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Why are you still laughing each time i get banned if you know i'm gonna be eventually back?

To be more precise in this one: He asked what's worse. I can answer it by the way: People like him. Probably he was so bored that he didn't care about the rules or he's just a person that is unable to learn. Anyway, he totally deserves it.

No: it's people like you, that go running like raped virgins to report a simple joke. What's really ironic/funny about that is:

1) You don't have the power to ban me, so you have to cry MetalAges about it.

2) You're writing this from a second account. Your true account is Zarok666. I thought double accounts were against the rules, amirite?

So please, next time, try to do something constructive and tell me about it before sending a ban order. Don't be such a... man who likes other men (autocensored due to obvious reasons).

Locked ? He's not a door, try to be more precisely please.

I lol'd.

+14327489302478309302498302843
Not as funny as the Heartless ban, but still hilarious for the hypocrisy factor, at least.

So Gonzo, don't ye just hate niiii-AAAGGERS?? Aye, those nagging bastards, always telling people how it's done an' so on...

GTFO, language-fail.

Hi thar gonzo, how was the break?

It was ok.

Nope, he really didn't deserve it, did you see all the photoshop that some guys made at the picture that Steveawesome posted ?
The picture shows at a black guy who's the one who's doing at steveawesome's sister and everybody laughed and made photoshops with chains and latigos and cheap cologne and fried chicken on his head ? I bet that's worst but at the same time funny as hell.
So I don't why you make such scandal with a stupid simple question, I've been banned once for saying comments about that, and I did not even asked what was batter I was just giving a statement.
Well I just wanted to pointed out that little thing.

Have fun, everyone. :)

Alexis :headbang:

because racism is sux, fail, lol, etc. etc. etc.

Where do you see yourself in 50 years?

Somewhere in Time.

Great seeing you here again!
First question: What do you think of guys who try to be like you and lick your balls via the internet?

bleurgh! :ill:

haha i dunno... whatever floats everyone's boat.

Ah. So you're Gonzo.

Whats up?

nm, u?

So, tell us. How did you know you're unbanned? Just decided to try to log in and see or...?

I got word so i came back to see how were you guys doing.

Heyy Gon!!!!!!!!

What do you do when you feel like everything around you sucks ?

i put my penis to it :lol:

Do you like a girl that has long finger nails or short?

btw, i missed you... really. :)

I'm fine thanks.

Was this the first "Ask..." thread?

Yes. Then the board got flooded with all the ghey copies.

Do you like a girl that has long finger nails or short?

btw, i missed you... really. :)

long nails means you have a whore within.
short nails means you love masturbation.

given that, choose your destiny! :lol:

edit: i like them with long nails :)

and awww, i missed you too ^^