The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

huh?:confused: i talk italian, not french :lol:
but sounds like just a bit, amirite?

yep.

Alright your Argentinian so who is the best football player from Argentina

*you're

If you're talking about the all-time best player, then it's Diego Maradona, no doubt at all.

And if you're talking about present time, i think it's Lionel Messi or Juan Roman Riquelme. Carlos Tevez is also a player i really like.

If you're talking about the all-time best player, then it's Diego Maradona, no doubt at all.

And if you're talking about present time, i think it's Lionel Messi or Juan Roman Riquelme. Carlos Tevez is also a player i really like.

Nah I was kind of going for a bit of both so you answered well

You can point out you're all day I'm still gonna spell it wrongly I can't believe that no one has picked up on my now and know mistakes:lol:

Which team or teams do you support?

okay, sportzman, what's a sport that i'd be good at?

mind you... i'm not gonna pick it up. i just want your sportilized(?) mind to analyse me

Nah I was kind of going for a bit of both so you answered well

You can point out you're all day I'm still gonna spell it wrongly I can't believe that no one has picked up on my now and know mistakes:lol:

Which team or teams do you support?

Boca Juniors

okay, sportzman, what's a sport that i'd be good at?

mind you... i'm not gonna pick it up. i just want your sportilized(?) mind to analyse me

I would personally have a mighty erection if i ever see you playing football or hockey :lol:

I can answer that one for you, you fav sport is watching hot men do any kind of sport :lol:

lol what are you doing in my thread? did you get lost? :lol:

Can I answer?

You should play AFL because it's what I play:erk: although I'm thinking about switching to football so maybe that:)

the fuck is AFL?