The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Lies. (?)

No really, lies. You cant live without us, can you?

Yes i can. From what i've seen, faggotry has grown too much for me to stop it. Ghey threads and ghey posters everywhere. So i will just stick to my thread and ocasionally Own Pics and a couple more

Fuck, I obviously ment "did you missed COBOT". Anyway, cool to see you back here !

Thanks frenchie! :cool:

PS: We kicked your asses twice at Rugby World Cup, hehe.

hey! can u help me plz? i need a finnish dictionary in the web (finnish english, english finnish) plz cuz i'm talking to a finnish girl and i would rly like to show her a possibility to understand me more
thx!

^I'm always interested in learning new langages...this hasen't anything to do with COB or not...i like to learn new stuff and that's also why i decided to learn italian...ummm...about the bitch thingie...i see it as a training and she speaks a lil' english it's just for the complement

^I'm always interested in learning new langages...this hasen't anything to do with COB or not...i like to learn new stuff and that's also why i decided to learn italian...ummm...about the bitch thingie...i see it as a training and she speaks a lil' english it's just for the complement

yeah, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure :lol:

I think you meant this..?

what has science done? :zombie: