The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

lulzwrong.jpg

gonzo pretty much reports everything that altitudes posts, so i just ignore everything he reports, because he trolls just as hard. he's only trying to get him b&

gonzo pretty much reports everything that altitudes posts, so i just ignore everything he reports, because he trolls just as hard. he's only trying to get him b&

I would never expect something from you, one of the worst mods ever, only surpassed by COBHC Webmaster.

I don't want him banned. I'm just a troublemaker (remember that?)

Yeah. i love pretty much the whole fucking game. The hardest part is, without doubt, the part where you have to escape from a spning blade. That level is so fucking long and hard... but the game is worthy! :kickass:

You mean this level?

I must say that level is insanely hard. I wonder if anyone has been able to beat this game entirely with 2 players.:kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
i was at 4chan yesterday, and guess what i saw???? YES people praisin battletoads!

congrats Gonzo! you have absolutely no personality

i was at 4chan yesterday, and guess what i saw???? YES people praisin battletoads!

congrats Gonzo! you have absolutely no personality

You're an idiot. I first played Battletoads in 1992, when I was 6 years old, in my old Family Game console. Now I play it from time to time in the VirtuaNes emulator.

I find the whole Battletoads raid pretty funny, but that doesn't mean they invented the game.

By the way, nice try at trying to get me pissed. Is this the best you have?

You're an idiot. I first played Battletoads in 1992, when I was 6 years old, in my old Family Game console. Now I play it from time to time in the VirtuaNes emulator.

I find the whole Battletoads raid pretty funny, but that doesn't mean they invented the game.

By the way, nice try at trying to get me pissed. Is this the best you have?

i didn't tried to get you pissed :lol: i just wanted to make myself feel better, knowing that a person like you exist :p