The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

could you recommend me some good metal from Argentina?:kickass:

Rata Blanca - La Leyenda del Hada y el Mago

Barilari - Amo de la Oscuridad

donotwant-1.jpg

Dear Gonzo,

Finals week is stressful as hell, and I always end up getting a serious cold due to a lack of sleep. I don't have time to sleep though due to study time being so important. How can I get more sleep, avoid stress, and yet still do well on my finals?

Fap every night before going to sleep. That will guarantee you a nice and calm sleep.

Dear Gonzo,

Finals week is stressful as hell, and I always end up getting a serious cold due to a lack of sleep. I don't have time to sleep though due to study time being so important. How can I get more sleep, avoid stress, and yet still do well on my finals?

You're having stress at school???? :ill:

INB4 NEW HIGHSCORE

Zitz, pimple, rash?:kickass:

Oh yeah! :lol:

What other games did you like back in the olden days of video games?

I liked a bunch of games. I remember playing:

*Megaman 3, 4 and 5
*Adventure Island II and III
*Jaws (lolwut?)
*Arkanoid
*Duck Hunt
*Ice Climber
*Buble Bobble
*Snow Bros
*Tumblepop
*Ninja Gaiden 1, 2 and 3
*Punch-Out
*Operation Wolf
*Super Mario Bros 1 and 3
*Yo!Noid (EPIC GAME)
*Pac-Man and Pacmania

I'm probably forgetting tons of other games. These are the first that came up to my mind.

can u link me to a working ps2 emulator?

I can't because there is no PS2 emulator that it's 100% working. If you want, try googling for ps2 emulator, but at last, they all end up failing.

what about da weed :mad: ??

It works too. But fapping is easier and cheaper :lol:

The reason I'm so stressed is because a large portion out of each of my day is spent fucking your mother.

Yeh I bet that would stress you out a lot, sex with a women seems like something you definitely wouldn't be into Boy George. ;)

He would never beat Cho's Highscore!

It could happen :lol: Nah, I bet he'd just an hero and fall short by 32. :lol:

the an hero ones and stuff like that...in germany there were several amok - shooters and a lot of lifes got erased there and i think it's totally respectless and unfunny to make jokes about that things

the an hero ones and stuff like that...in germany there were several amok - shooters and a lot of lifes got erased there and i think it's totally respectless and unfunny to make jokes about that things

I think Jow Gwargon is a pretty cool guy. eh is totally respectless and doesnt afraid of modb&.

the hero wasn't an amokfag?
and austria is not germany :p

thank god you said this in cobot instead of 4chan :lol:

mmmm... in fact, i think i'm gonna start a thread using your copypasta, just for the lulz! :lol: