The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

:lol: seems like everybody's out of weed today

SERIOUSLY!!!

It sucks, because there is nothing worse than being couped up indoors with nothing to do, and no booze or pot. All I want right now is to get stoned and play video games, but I have no interest in playing video games at the moment without first being stoned. Its a sad state of affairs.

^
I know what you mean.
But you can get booze everywhere, so I'm just pissed off about getting no weed:mad:

What is with all the trolls and fucking faggots lately? Is it because these people are off from school and have no lives or what the fuck? What can we do to combat them, since the mods don't give a shit?

Stop smoking that shit Gonzalo !!!! This is my first warning !!!

Shouldn't it be your "last warning"? :lol:

What is with all the trolls and fucking faggots lately? Is it because these people are off from school and have no lives or what the fuck? What can we do to combat them, since the mods don't give a shit?

I don't know man, but it's getting boring and lame. My guess is that they are just 16/17 yr old faggots trying to create havoc in cobot for the lulz, but they don't know shit about trolling, therefore they fail hard and instead of lulz, they create anti-lulz.

We also have an old member who is kinda stupid and is trying to imitate our way of creating lulz, but again, he's failing really hard and all his posts automatically turn into a lame fest.

The worst part is that we cannot really combat them, since we have really pathetic mods that don't give a shit about this place, so it's word against word.

My advice to you is that you fight trolling with trolling. Seems to be the best way to hold them back.

I think I actually got problems to distinct "troll" to "general member". Seriously.

That's because you're a fucking retard.

Gonzo do you like this song ? :

Lol yeah... it's an old song from them, but quite funny! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
what should i get my bf for new year's?

note: my budget isn't really that big + i hate clichés + don't imply sexual stuff (cause he already gets that) :lol: