The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

he's also folkmetal-ish and melodic death-ish, and listens to some nsbm.

Notagain-jeez.jpg

maybe i should wrap a bow around myself :loco:
and give his parents a vacation of 3 days? :lol:

I have a great idea:

1) get naked
2) take pics for the cobot boyz
3) put yourself in a present box
4) tell your friends to deliver that box to your bf's house
5) their parents will open the box
6) enjoy the lulz! :lol:

Guys don't need purchased gifts. A blowjob is free, and we'll never complain.

...or let him stick it in your pooper. :lol:

HERO!!! :worship:

We also have an old member who is kinda stupid and is trying to imitate our way of creating lulz, but again, he's failing really hard and all his posts automatically turn into a lame fest.

I'm thinking that might be me cause of my ":kickass:"

Well, I don't know why, even if I'm not trying anything, I feel like he could be talking of me :lol: Tho I'm a bit paranoid when anything is coming from Gonzo :D

ok señor, i've got a hard one...
in my local bacery there's a hawt girl which i rly like and i dunno how to ask for a date with her, i'm always to nervous...any hints? (serious ones)

btw...don't make any jokes about her owen:lol:

ok señor, i've got a hard one...
in my local bacery there's a hawt girl which i rly like and i dunno how to ask for a date with her, i'm always to nervous...any hints? (serious ones)

Don't be nervous man. Just lure her with an interesting story like "Hey, X (where X is her name), I have this party on Saturday and if you're free, i would love if you could come with me, since I'm very interested in knowing you and I think it's the perfect chance for it."

Then, if she accepts, ask her for her number. The night before that Saturday, you call her and you say the party's been canceled cause there's been a problem with the authorities or something related, but that you could still hang out somewhere. There, you choose the place and time you want to see her.

The whole fake party was just the ice breaker. I can't think of something better right now.

Note: I have just made this up. I have never used it, so I dunno if it's gonna work :lol:

Don't be nervous man. Just lure her with an interesting story like "Hey, X (where X is her name), I have this party on Saturday and if you're free, i would love if you could come with me, since I'm very interested in knowing you and I think it's the perfect chance for it."

Then, if she accepts, ask her for her number. The night before that Saturday, you call her and you say the party's been canceled cause there's been a problem with the authorities or something related, but that you could still hang out somewhere. There, you choose the place and time you want to see her.

The whole fake party was just the ice breaker. I can't think of something better right now.

Note: I have just made this up. I have never used it, so I dunno if it's gonna work :lol:

:lol: wtf

thats so stupid that it might work :kickass:

:worship:

that could rly work...i'll keep u updated...