The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear gonzo,
would you like to come over here and smoke some fresh weed in the morning (8:14)
I think it would be funny if you would join me now:lol:

what should i get my bf for new year's?

note: my budget isn't really that big + i hate clichés + don't imply sexual stuff (cause he already gets that) :lol:

Buy him a Michael Jackson cd or a Battletoads NES cartdrige :lol:

Nah, seriously speaking, it's kinda hard cause I don't know him. If he's really a black metal lover, then he deserves to be beaten to death. But if not, buy him a shirt, ring or necklace. Or some sweet treat (although that's more a girly present).

note: he already gets some sexual stuff? are you buying him a dildo or something?

Then buy him a bottle of Tylenol PM and tell him to make the world a better place.

i lol'd :lol:

Dear gonzo,
would you like to come over here and smoke some fresh weed in the morning (8:14)
I think it would be funny if you would join me now:lol:

yeah man... i need a good smoke... my body is in pain, i just woke up after 14 hours of sleep :lol:

I'm thinking that might be me cause of my ":kickass:"

wrong.

Buy him a Michael Jackson cd or a Battletoads NES cartdrige :lol:

Nah, seriously speaking, it's kinda hard cause I don't know him. If he's really a black metal lover, then he deserves to be beaten to death. But if not, buy him a shirt, ring or necklace. Or some sweet treat (although that's more a girly present).
he's also folkmetal-ish and melodic death-ish, and listens to some nsbm.
garrr, i seriously have no idea what to get him :erk:

note: he already gets some sexual stuff? are you buying him a dildo or something?
i think we both now the answer to that :loco:

:Smug:

:lol:

I think he means the whole concept of NSBM. I like the music too, but the concept is shit

aye, he doesn't share the beliefs, he just likes the music, and only some of what he listens to has explicit lyrical content containing... :erk:, so meh

anyhow: we're ruining gonchi's thread :zombie:
*gives muffin to gonchi*

maybe i should wrap a bow around myself :loco:
and give his parents a vacation of 3 days? :lol: