The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Pity about Boca I don't like Italians who have anything to do with football especially Inzaghi and that muppet faced motherfucker who took a dive at the world cup to get em' a penalty against us fucken cheats

Anyway where do you rate Kaka coz I think he is outstanding probably the best player getting around at the moment

do you like to shit in a old mans face ?

Yeah man... it's so relaxing... better than yoga!

Man, me amas ?

Ay si! :oops:

What are you doing for christmas?

Probably gonna have a big dinner and maybe party later or at least have some beers with my friends.

Did you actually report my edit thread?

Yes.

Pity about Boca I don't like Italians who have anything to do with football especially Inzaghi and that muppet faced motherfucker who took a dive at the world cup to get em' a penalty against us fucken cheats

Anyway where do you rate Kaka coz I think he is outstanding probably the best player getting around at the moment

We almost got them in the first period. The referee didn't give us a legitimate goal at the end of the first half because he saw a non existant off-side. It would have been the 2-1 and who knows what would have happen.

But anyway, they had a stronger team, without doubts. We had no luck at all whereas their first 2 goals came from lost bounces around the area.

Kaka is the best player of the world right now, one step ahead of Messi. But it was a shame we couldn't use Riquelme. It would have been really good for the spectacle.

dear GONZO!
Meh... HEHHE!!!
okay so's

her?

387498350_f65bb8bf4f.jpg

OR????

headplay-babe.jpg

HER?

MUEAHH!! hahahahahahaha yessssss.

lhurgoyf.jpg