The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

First of all, "Gon Fu Fighter"? wut teh fuk? :lol:

And I sense you will score one goal, with a bit of luck :lol:

(btw, what's your position in the field?)

Just mucking around don't get your fucken pantys in a not mate:lol:

Secondly I play forward pocket which is kind of the same as being a left forward or winger in normal football

Thirdly I scored 0 goals and 1 behind my behind was just off target I had a good day with about 6 possessions one of which led to a teammate getting a goal

And lastly we won four late goals sealed it after the opposition drew level half way through the last quarter

(also goals are worth 6 behinds are worth 1)

(also again sorry but I've been waiting for about 2 days to tell anyone about it so you copped it first:err:)

It's "you" and you forgot the period.

:D I love you.

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........

Just mucking around don't get your fucken pantys in a not mate:lol:

Secondly I play forward pocket which is kind of the same as being a left forward or winger in normal football

Thirdly I scored 0 goals and 1 behind my behind was just off target I had a good day with about 6 possessions one of which led to a teammate getting a goal

And lastly we won four late goals sealed it after the opposition drew level half way through the last quarter

(also goals are worth 6 behinds are worth 1)

(also again sorry but I've been waiting for about 2 days to tell anyone about it so you copped it first:err:)

I don't get any of your aussie language, but I'm glad your team won! :lol:

It's "you" and you forgot the period.

:D I love you.

......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll................................
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,...........................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)..........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/...................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*....................
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../....................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,...................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..................

Great answer! Couldn't have made a better one! :lol:

Super Gon-gon,
I know I was gone and all...but what did you get me for my birthday?

On behalf of the new COB-OT, lemme give you this lovely present:

boxofaids.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't get any of your aussie language, but I'm glad your team won! :lol:

LOL thanks, I really don't expect you to understand half the shit I say, we say stupid words like mate, cobber, cheese, struth, spurn, fairdinkum, oka, yobbo, sheila, clobber and sometimes substitute words like phone with weird shit like dog n' bone most of it isn't in context but it's just something thats normal, well to most people I've met and I have terrible grammar so sorry but it's just how it is

In a percentage how much of what I say do you understand?

And please point out any words or phrases that I use :kickass:

LOL thanks, I really don't expect you to understand half the shit I say, we say stupid words like mate, cobber, cheese, struth, spurn, fairdinkum, oka, yobbo, sheila, clobber and sometimes substitute words like phone with weird shit like dog n' bone most of it isn't in context but it's just something thats normal, well to most people I've met and I have terrible grammar so sorry but it's just how it is

Wow, I have never said any of those things. And I'm Australian. Actually to be honest, nobody I know says those things. Maybe I just don't hang around with bogans. But I work with tradies so hmm.

Massive edit/New Question....

Is it possible to "fall short" of something by having too much?

I noticed a girls name was Vaginia and I stated to a friend of mine that her name was one letter short of the spelling of Vagina.

Is this possible? Even though there is more letters than needed it still does not match the exact word Vagina.
So Gon, am I un-Australian for not saying such random stuff.

(Australian word of the day: Dogact-cunt)

I dunno man, about your previous post, I just understood that your team won and that you didn't make any goal. I couldn't understand the rest of the post.

So I would say it was a 25% and a 75%

Wow, I have never said any of those things. And I'm Australian. Actually to be honest, nobody I know says those things. Maybe I just don't hang around with bogans. But I work with tradies so hmm.

Massive edit/New Question....

Is it possible to "fall short" of something by having too much?

I noticed a girls name was Vaginia and I stated to a friend of mine that her name was one letter short of the spelling of Vagina.

Is this possible? Even though there is more letters than needed it still does not match the exact word Vagina.
So Gon, am I un-Australian for not saying such random stuff.

(Australian word of the day: Dogact-cunt)

I don't get the question. Seriously, what's wrong with you australian people? You should try to be more like your fellow australian Josef, a true patriot.

Patriot.jpg

:lol:

Hey Gon,

Why are people never satisfied with what they have?

Cause it's in the human nature. You can't kill ambition. Also, that's why most people don't apreciate what they have till they no longer have it.

Ask Swabs for a more psychologically correct answer. :lol: