The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

He is Austrian.
Or didn't I get the joke?

Obviously, you failed at Troll Humor 101 :lol:

Well, here's a question for you: What's the sickest thing you would do for 1,000,000$ (USD)?

For that money, I would probably lick another man's bawlz. :ill:

:lol:

Hey Gon

Why do you think bodom have changed?

Cause they fucking sold out! They started loving money way too much and they forgot about their humble and honest origins. Also, americans helped with their hardcore influences. It's a shame.

dear gon,
will that vader show i'm going to tomorrow be epic?

Probably yes, although I'm not a big fan of Death Metal.

Whats the name of the band with the awsome playing and sucky vocals that was talked about a few days back?:p

I have no idea what you're talking about... in which thread was discussed?

6:15 - 6:22 in 'Mouth of Madness' By Circus Maximus is one of the coolest parts of a song ever, y/n?

Do you watch House in Spanish or in English?

English with spanish subtitles.

6:15 - 6:22 in 'Mouth of Madness' By Circus Maximus is one of the coolest parts of a song ever, y/n?

Yes, it's really cool. Actually, that's my favorite song from Isolate. What an amazing band! :kickass:

do you watch martin y monita? :lol:

LOL! That series is called Sos mi vida (You're my life) and it features a hot chick playing the rol of "monita". Of course, I don't watch that kind of crappy soap operas. :lol:

Doctór Jaus :lol:

Actually, Doctor House, but yes, i lol'd.

Nope, but search function saved the day, it was Galneryus - Silent Revelation:p. Gon, what should be made instead of turney of awsome.

a)Tourney of Troll
b)Tourney of Fail
c)Tourney of Fag

?:Spin:

I would say, Tourney of Fail, since "Fag" is a really strong word, acording to new COB-OT security policies.

^ Tourney of lamesome

(Sorry for stealing it, Gon :lol:)

It's also a valid alternative.

Gon,

I've finished watching all the Hannah Montana episodes from www.tvokay.com and I want a new show to watch. The only other show that comes to mind is That '70s Show, so do you have any suggestions for other entertaining shows? I want either something hilarious or something totally epic and mysterious that will draw me in. Thanks.