The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

If that's true, then you're part of the cancer killing COB-OT.

Congratulations, you idiot.

I don't actually spam memes to death. It was a play on words on what Swabs said (he mentioned memes being "buttfucked to death", and with me being "The Butt" and all...). I guess my joke failed. Hard, might I add. :lol:

To be on-topic: What simple food should I make myself now?

when will the time schedule for graspop come online?

when will i die? (+ maybe how)

what's your fav soup?

what will happen once i've reached 6.666 posts?

is 4,5 hours per train too far to travel to see Evergrey? (for 17,5€- train not included)
Edit: they play for about an hour + there's another hour or so Epica and some Heidevolk that day too (+ motorcross which i don't care about)

What's the last thing you brought?

Brought were?

I think you meant "bought". In that case, the answer would be a bag of delicious cookies that I ate at work.

I don't actually spam memes to death. It was a play on words on what Swabs said (he mentioned memes being "buttfucked to death", and with me being "The Butt" and all...). I guess my joke failed. Hard, might I add. :lol:

To be on-topic: What simple food should I make myself now?

Yes, it failed.

You should probably make some pizza. Seems the right time.

Dear Gonzo.

If you had 4.5 wishes, all music related. What would they be?

1) Circus Maximus coming to play to Argentina.
2) DragonForce coming to play to Argentina.
3) Going to a Dream Theater gig. I regret missing it the last time they came here.
4) ?????
4,5) Start my own metal band (?)

when will the time schedule for graspop come online?

when will i die? (+ maybe how)

what's your fav soup?

what will happen once i've reached 6.666 posts?

is 4,5 hours per train too far to travel to see Evergrey? (for 17,5€- train not included)
Edit: they play for about an hour + there's another hour or so Epica and some Heidevolk that day too (+ motorcross which i don't care about)

1) The day before! :lol:

2) Age: 90 Cause of Death: Lupus.

3) Noodle soup with mushrooms.

4) You'll turn into an oldfag. Welcome to the club! :D

5) Evergrey is your favorite band so I would say do it faggot, although the 4:30 hours train ride is gonna be tough. Remember to take a marker to draw the line of your ass back again :lol: :lol:

Gon,

What do you do when you're really tired but nothing seems to help you wake up?

Contract your anus. That should work.

Dear Gon

Will you go to Brazil in 2014?

Probably yes. I made that promise with a friend. We both agreed we were going to travel to see the world cup in Brazil. We'll see what happens... in 6 years! :lol:

Super-Gon-gon,

Do you like yogurt (yoghurt for your foreign fags) and if so, what flavors?

Yes! I like vanilla and strawberry youghurt. :)

i've now played my way all thru crysis, what should i play untill the next part is released?
1.) Assassions Creed?(have it alrdy)
2.)F.E.A.R. plus extension package? (played without extansion package)
3.) ur answer
5.)??????
6.)an hero?