The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dude, it was. By the way, sentences start with a capital letter. Just trying to help in your quest for proper spelling and grammar. :)

(I'm really done now Gon :lol:)

Oh i do the stuff with the capital letters on purpose. I used to start with this in i-net forums and it somehow stayed...well anyway I'll try to increase my English skills.

i've now played my way all thru crysis, what should i play untill the next part is released?
1.) Asassions Creed?(have it alrdy)
2.)F.E.A.R. plus extansion package? (played without extansion package)
3.) ur answer
5.)??????
6.)an hero?

Dude, your spelling really hurts my eyes. Seriously, start putting a little bit of effort when you make a post.

And I would say, go with the FEAR expansion pack. I have seen a trailer and it seems really cool.

What about SA in two years?

SA? Sonata Arctica?

If so, I think they will pull out an even worse cd than Unia. :lol:

KillerGonorea, what's the weirdest dream you have dreamt?

Way too many.

But I remember one where I was fucking this high school chick I was in love, and suddenly, my penis started complaining about her vagina. He had the voice of Foghorn Leghorn which made the whole scene so hilarious.. that forced me to wake up and laugh like a fucking moron.

It was truely one of the most bizarre dreams I ever had. :lol:

LOL:lol:

No South Africa you numbnuts:lol:

BTW how's Argentina going with qualifying?

This is what it's looks like for Aussie

Asia Group A

P W D L Pts​

Australia
3 2 1 0 7​

Qatar
2 1 0 1 3​

China
2 0 2 0 2​

Iraq
3 0 1 2 1​

We're currently in the second position of the qualifying tournament. The first 4 go directly to South Africa and the 5th plays a match against a team from the CONCACAF.