The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

^Twin Peaks? Not funny, but totally epic and mysterious.

Tho, House M.D. would be a good answer.

South Park is always a good one if you didn't already watched it, I would suggest Drawn Together that you can watch online here: http://www.thecomedynetwork.ca/shows/showdetails.aspx?sid=3477

It's a cartoon parody of Reality Show, having Notable Cartoon Character parody as protagonists (such as a Superman parody, Link, Pikachu, Betty Boop etc).

Gon,

I've finished watching all the Hannah Montana episodes from www.tvokay.com and I want a new show to watch. The only other show that comes to mind is That '70s Show, so do you have any suggestions for other entertaining shows? I want either something hilarious or something totally epic and mysterious that will draw me in. Thanks.

If you want hilarious shows, you can go with a classic like Seinfeld, a well known comedy like Two and a Half Man or you can also go with Carpoolers, a new and very funny show.

If you want epic, go for House, Prison Break, Dexter or the always mind blowing 24.

Why are memes buttfucked to death so much on this forum that they become totally fucking anti-lulz?