The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Cause i'm fucking sick of speaking english. People around here treat foreigners like shit and think everyone should fucking speak english. Well I think that's wrong. I don't like speaking it cause it seems very Emo around here.

if you're in someone else country (or house) respect the rules or leave =)

When is Lady_Laiho going to sleep with Alexi ? and when are they going to get married ? Will I be invited ? will it be announced here ?

1- When Alexi records the sequel of Are You Dead Yet? called.... Are You Dead Yet 2!

Of course, it will suck major balls and he will be acused of being a homo after making such gay album. That's why, in a desperate attempt of proving his masculinity, he will fuck the first groupie he sees. (Un) fortunately, the girl chose is Leena a.k.a. Lady Laiho. She will enjoy the ride of her life, but this nasty experience is the last of Laiho as an heterosexual man.

He will go out of the closet and will become the second most famous gay man in metal, below Rob Halford, of course. He will marry Janne and they will have a nice life together.

and what about Leena? well, she's so lucky (?) that she gets pregnant in that encounter and he names the poor baby "Fetzer Laiho".

2- Never

Therefore 3 and 4 will never happen.

1- When Alexi records the sequel of Are You Dead Yet? called.... Are You Dead Yet 2!

Of course, it will suck major balls and he will be acused of being a homo after making such gay album. That's why, in a desperate attempt of proving his masculinity, he will fuck the first groupie he sees. (Un) fortunately, the girl chose is Leena a.k.a. Lady Laiho. She will enjoy the ride of her life, but this nasty experience is the last of Laiho as an heterosexual man.

He will go out of the closet and will become the second most famous gay man in metal, below Rob Halford, of course. He will marry Janne and they will have a nice life together.

and what about Leena? well, she's so lucky (?) that she gets pregnant in that encounter and he names the poor baby "Fetzer Laiho".

2- Never

Therefore 3 and 4 will never happen.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: