The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Can I call you Gonzo, too? :D
What makes you wake up each day?
What makes you happy the most?
Do you think there's something like balance in this world, like balance between good things and bad things?
Have you ever felt like shit (feeling like nothing, or just worse than anybody else)?
Do you think that the best happiness is required to being with someone (boyfriend, girlfriend)?

That is for now.. :saint:

1- Yeah, sure.
2- The desire to make my legend even bigger than the day before.
3- When people can learn from my wisdom.
4- Yes, and sometimes that balance is broken... but don't worry, i'm a good thing (?)
5- We all had rough times.
6- Not necessarily... but it will enhance your experience.

Why did all the Dinosaurs die?

extraterrestrial beings made several genetic experiments that created monsters 20 times worse than dinosaurs, so they had to "clean" the planet and make a new start.

are you jewish?

NO! (thank god, i mean, thanks to me :D)

If you clap with one hand, what kind of sound do you hear?

twack twack noise!! :lol:

a fapping noise.

Oh shit im not allowed to answer :rofl:

oh well....Question: Why is this guy so awesome? http://youtube.com/watch?v=vygsU314TaA

cause it's quite funny to sing with a kazoo... nevertheless, i was shocked by his huge baldness, despite being a young dude. :zombie:

why does everyone in the USA sue everyone else for the most stupid, banal reasons like "omg coffee is hot i burned myself i am suing you!!111"?

Söy;6064373 said:
why does everyone in the USA sue everyone else for the most stupid, banal reasons like "omg coffee is hot i burned myself i am suing you!!111"?

^cuz they are all jews? and want money from other jews?

exactly... living in USA is like a battle of jews :lol:

if they want to break free from that sterotype, they should stop circumcising the newborns.