The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear Gonzo

Was Joe right when he said I have an obsessive personality ?

Joe sanoo:
I think you have
Joe sanoo:
an ovsessiv eeprsonaity
Joe sanoo:
obsessive personality*

Oh shit that is the funniest mispelling ever :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nice one Joe :rofl:

^what do you hate about yourself? (3 things gonzalo ;))

* I'm lazy.
* I'm always late.
* I cannot rest quite well.

Why can`t I forget her ( everytime when we go back ) ?

Cause sometimes, the bond is strong even if it seems weak. If it's bad for you, then you should try to cut that bond. It's not easy, but if you have a strong willpower, i'm sure you will suceed.

One more question Gonzo, Should I shave my goathe :lol: ?

No. You keep growing it. It will give you powers (?)

You're an idiot. That's murder, not suicide:lol:

if she listens to a MCR album, she would be murdering herself, therefore, is called suicide.

Retard.

No. You keep growing it. It will give you powers (?)

if she listens to a MCR album, she would be murdering herself, therefore, is called suicide.

Retard.
I didn't mean 'idiot' literally:erk: , I was simply explaining how shit MCR are, thus they are responsible for the murder for producing the music in the first place, and to acknowledge that they're giving it to 15 year old suicidal canadian girls would be probably premeditated if they knew it'd kill them:p

Oh and, for the hair- keep growing it:D Samson :zombie:

I didn't mean 'idiot' literally:erk: , I was simply explaining how shit MCR are, thus they are responsible for the murder for producing the music in the first place, and to acknowledge that they're giving it to 15 year old suicidal canadian girls would be probably premeditated if they knew it'd kill them:p

Oh and, for the hair- keep growing it:D Samson :zombie:
but alexis was talking about his goatee, so it's facial hair :lol:

what's the feminin-ist thing a guy can do without being called gay?
(with this question comes a request for you to do so and post a pic of it here)

One more question Gonzo, Should I shave my goathe :lol: ?

goethe.jpg

?

what's the feminin-ist thing a guy can do without being called gay?
(with this question comes a request for you to do so and post a pic of it here)

ironing one's hair or discussing about hair and it's right on the edge of being called gay or not. i was going to say "having 2 ponytails", but that's waaaay to gay.

and i don't have a digital camera, so i'm terribly sorry. but i swear i have talked with girls about my hair. :lol:

:lol: and fixed.