The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

What is more important: a) to be with a few friends, who you have known for many years and can count on them, but you don't have many general interests; or
b)to be with a bigger company with people, who have the same interests (like music and stuff)and you can learn more about life with them (bitter side of life especially), but they can't be called "real" friends... ?

And why?

What is more important: a) to be with a few friends, who you have known for many years and can count on them, but you don't have many general interests; or
b)to be with a bigger company with people, who have the same interests (like music and stuff)and you can learn more about life with them (bitter side of life especially), but they can't be called "real" friends... ?

And why?

ok, this is one of the toughest questions i have ever faced.

my spirit is tempted to choose option a), but i've had a really bad experience with that one. I had over 4 years of friendship with some dudes i thought i could count on, but at the moment of truth, they abandoned me like garbage.

so i would say stick with the large group (although i'm not a fan of big groups) and try to befriend 3 or 4 and make them real friends.

i recommend you having several interest groups, that way, you should never ran out of friends.

MJ.jpg