The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

why Alexi likes to scream yayaaww ?

why am i writing in English if u understand Spanish & i speak Spanish ?

Why can't I log on in my main account and in the others I can ( msn accounts ) ?

cause MSN sucks balls.

sorry, no retards that trying to "pwnz" everything that breath is not allowed in this forum, ask bob.

i've seen you behavior over here... you come to COB OT just to insult other members, so for me, you're not only a child, but a fag.

and i didn't try to pwn you... you pretty much pwn yourself.

cause MSN sucks balls.

i've seen you behavior over here... you come to COB OT just to insult other members, so for me, you're not only a child, but a fag.

and i didn't try to pwn you... you pretty much pwn yourself.

I've read some of your answers and i was wondering...

where did you get all your wisdom??? :worship:
from life??? life is a good teacher??? :cool:

I've read some of your answers and i was wondering...

where did you get all your wisdom??? :worship:
from life??? life is a good teacher??? :cool:

I have all this knowledge cause i'm the chosen one. i can't teach you how to do it... it's like asking pavarotti how to sing like he does... it's an inborn talent.

and yes, life is a good teacher.

how much sex is to much? i don't want to go blind.

i think 10 times a day is enough.

how long do you have to wait to get another bf so the other one won't get mad? *note: you want to keep the ex as a rrrrrrreally good friend

how long do you have to wait to get another bf so the other one won't get mad? *note: you want to keep the ex as a rrrrrrreally good friend
i'd say 18 months, although is not a matter of time... it's a matter of understanding. face your ex boyfriend and talk all this out and try to arrange (or not) your new relationship status (friends, touch and go, etc.)