The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

yeah... he's the king of pop and he's really talented. that's why he's so epic. i still want him to make a world tour and come back to argentina, but i guess that's pretty hard... he's almost retired and living in Bahrein (?)

If he toured... I would go... in disguise, but I'd go... but I doubt he'll ever tour again... it is the punishment the world gets for not letting him diddle kids.

no, it's just less harassment... i'd rather wear a disguise than have to punch out some imbecile who tried to bother me.

tickets would cost a lot though...

teah, but it would be worthy... Michael, wherever you are, liste to us: MAKE A COMEBACK WORLD TOUR!!!

Do you like my new avatar Gonzo ?

it's funny... is that you? :lol:

hey gonzo, what is the nicest place to visit in argentina?

You have lots of places. Misiones, Bariloche, Patagonia, Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, etc.

It depends on what are you looking (waterfalls and hot weather, cold weather and glaciers, a nice beach and sun, a modern city, etc.)

Will World war 3 come in the next 5 years?

Dunno if in 5 or 10 years, but i'm almost certain it will come. Too bad it's gonna be a ghey war, with nukes and stuff... no swords, shields, bows and other medieval things.