The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

dear gonzo...is it possible to fuck a retard from outher space with lordi on a pancake and a immortaliced beaver from saddam husseins roof when arafat did a backflip from the eifel tornet..i am wondering becuase my mother stole my mutant turtle ninja suit.....everything i say makes sence, so dont answer me stupid to this beautilord quiestitnsstittisni..batistina

dear gonzo...is it possible to fuck a retard from outher space with lordi on a pancake and a immortaliced beaver from saddam husseins roof when arafat did a backflip from the eifel tornet..i am wondering becuase my mother stole my mutant turtle ninja suit.....everything i say makes sence, so dont answer me stupid to this beautilord quiestitnsstittisni..batistina

:lol:! you're back! this is one funny troll. take note, gheyemptifier!

on topic: yes, it's possible. go for it dude! :kickass:

Dear Gonzo,
Can you make your eyes do this? --> :loco:

kinda... but then my eyes hurt :lol:

Any particular reason?

i just like the instrument.

Please stop, I don't want to hijack Gonzo's thread.

thank you dude. :cool:

Why not, I do it all the time... but I let hm have this oen cuz I was guilty and this thread is his child, he seems to enjoy it so I leave it be.

exactly. i enjoy this thread. in fact, it's the only thread that's worth something for me. the whole forum is doomed and i couldn't care less. maybe, in another time, i would have done something about it, but my deeds are futile... there are so many trolls, i could get easily overrun.

let's make a pact: you go and destroy all the other threads, but you leave this one alone... deal? :loco: