The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Any particular reason?

i like the feeling of my mouth going up and down on that particular instrument :loco:

AlexiiiORLY.jpg

Why doesn't alexi use the boss overdrive any longer?!

cause he moved on to something better.

Why did you have to argue in my thread? :(

if you refer to the kids pictures, i just got away with heartless. it's funny cause he pledges not guilty, but he's the one who starts all the arguments each time we all get carried away.

i'm sorry if i argued on your thread, but is almost certain that it won't happen again since i don't really care about his place anymore, so i'm not gonna have any more useless argues.

Dear Señor Gonzo
How long before you start writing an advice column in the newspaper?

Dear Gonzo,
Are you proud of all your accomplishments? If so, which ones are you the proudest of?

Yes. I'm proud of being a good human being; i participated in the politics of my high school; i won some football championships cause i'm a football god; i'm a computer technician and i also saved a life.

Söy;6141533 said:
Dear Señor Gonzo
How long before you start writing an advice column in the newspaper?

:lol: nah, that's not gonna happen

do you have a job? a girlfriend? what exactly do you do all day, how is your life spent for the most part? and do you love me for sending you the symx leak?

Is one of the reasons for you to made this thread because you expect people to ask you about things you've never thought about and duly .. to make you think about those things?

Is one of the reasons for you to made this thread because you expect people to ask you about things you've never thought about and duly .. to make you think about those things?

i like to share my wisdom and i like to answer to good, bad, bizarre and serious questions.

He wants to be the nexus of a forum, and use everybody elses intelligence to improve his own virtual kingdom of insane mentality

lol