The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

how many do you eat per day?[/QUOTE]

one maybe 2

part 2 question i need new ideas for stuff to do when im waiting for school bus
once i came up whit this game to put peoples hat on the ground my record is 22 people and today i was runing around punching people saying tag your it and now i need new ideas i got 2 so far....headbutting people and grabbing there arm so gimme ideas of mighty gonzo

one maybe 2

part 2 question i need new ideas for stuff to do when im waiting for school bus
once i came up whit this game to put peoples hat on the ground my record is 22 people and today i was runing around punching people saying tag your it and now i need new ideas i got 2 so far....headbutting people and grabbing there arm so gimme ideas of mighty gonzo

part 1: then yes, you're eating a lot of those.

part 2: you can play broken phone... you make a round of people and you tell a sentence to the dude on your left and he pass that sentence to the guy on his left and that's it until it reaches the end of the circle. then the last one must say out loud the sentence you made... of course, the people in the way will change your original phrase and that's the fun of it.

my second recomendation would be to Role play in the street. You can choose any mytical creature and you can pretty much make your own rules.

sorry if i'm not so creative today, but i'm tired :lol: