The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear Gonzo,
Why is AfterMidnight negative in most the things she says? I mean, I haven't seen many post of hers, so I may be terribly wrong.. and she seems nice, but why? :(

ATTENTION!

PLEASE READ:

Since KillerGon has been banned, I will take it upon myself to try and keep this thread alive until he comes back since he likes it so much. That means from now until his return direct ALL your questions towards me, and I will answer them to the best of my ability. Or we can all just let this thread die, it's up to you guys. If you do have any questions though, just keep posting and I will answer.

Is G.W.Bush gonna take over the world?

No, he will leave office in next year and become an even bigger alcoholic. If the democrats win this election, he will become the most hated president in history 10 years faster than it would have normally happened. If the republicans win, he will still be hated, but given some kind of honour perhaps.

He will move back to Texas and no one will care about him anymore. Humanity and America will never fully recover from the damage he did... :lol: once it comes close though, one of his daughters will become the first female president and they will finish off the Bush family legacy by wiping out the Middle East.

somebody could link me to someplace Where I can see the vid of Jorge Bush dancing with black people :lol: ?

Real Version: http://www.shoutwire.com/viewstory/65157/George_W_Bush_Does_African_Dance

Funny Version:

I have the gif, I'll post in a minute if I can find it.

Last edited by a moderator: