The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Joe, i seem to have lost the urge for drawing.. what can i do to have it back?

except maybe your dads vagina

emptigayers.png

Dear Joe,

What can I do to make Deron unban Gonzo ?

Well, we can't make him. It's his decision. I mean Deron hates Gonzo and I... he hates me infinitely more but he dislikes Gonzo a great deal as well. But that aside, I think he just banned him because the band themselves requested specific rules regarding the leak and he took it the next step. His site, his choice... buuut to be fair it's not like Gonzo or Leandro saw it. There posts were prior to the bulletin. If they had, I would have no remorse for them but they didn't so... it seems a bit unjust. My suggestion is that with enough polite, fair letters on Gonzo's behalf detailing how unfair this punishment is, regardless of his track record, Deron might soften up. I mean Gonzo is apologetic, and is willing to take a temp ban as punishment... I think maybe Deron will come around eventually.

If not then that is really fucking sad.

will i succeed at my date on monday?

Well, depends on how you act, and treat the girl. So I can't say for certain... but ehre is some advice from me and my experience:

Be yourself first and foremost. Try to be a bit funny, humour is something girl's like but don't try too hard otherwise you'll make an ass of yourself. Be respectful and a gentleman, there's not too many of us left. Don't try to show off, especially by telling macho stories or anything of the like cuz she'll jsut think you're a tool. If the girl has already accepted the date, then she has an interest, otherwise she would have said no. So just go out, have a good time and things will happen on their own... don't try to rush feelings too fast. Also, sometimes less is more. No need to talk a lot about stupid things, sometimes it's best to keep certains things to yourself... I mean don't let the convo die but do go blabbering about how drunk you got one time or something. Choose what you say, make it something worthwhile to mention. If you can't think of anything, then talk about a current event/tv show/music or anything. There's a lot in the world to talk about. Awkwardness is all in your head and sometimes it makes you choke and you can't think of anything to say. Another tip, listen to her. Listen well, ask questions, reply to everything she says and display an interest in what shes saying. That should show her that you care and have put an investment into her and she will do the same.

Start a new forum.

75120.jpg

Dude, pissing on an enemy's eGrave is pretty weak :lol:

Well, we can't make him. It's his decision. I mean Deron hates Gonzo and I... he hates me infinitely more but he dislikes Gonzo a great deal as well. But that aside, I think he just banned him because the band themselves requested specific rules regarding the leak and he took it the next step. His site, his choice... buuut to be fair it's not like Gonzo or Leandro saw it. There posts were prior to the bulletin. If they had, I would have no remorse for them but they didn't so... it seems a bit unjust. My suggestion is that with enough polite, fair letters on Gonzo's behalf detailing how unfair this punishment is, regardless of his track record, Deron might soften up. I mean Gonzo is apologetic, and is willing to take a temp ban as punishment... I think maybe Deron will come around eventually.

If not then that is really fucking sad.

Well, depends on how you act, and treat the girl. So I can't say for certain... but ehre is some advice from me and my experience:

Be yourself first and foremost. Try to be a bit funny, humour is something girl's like but don't try too hard otherwise you'll make an ass of yourself. Be respectful and a gentleman, there's not too many of us left. Don't try to show off, especially by telling macho stories or anything of the like cuz she'll jsut think you're a tool. If the girl has already accepted the date, then she has an interest, otherwise she would have said no. So just go out, have a good time and things will happen on their own... don't try to rush feelings too fast. Also, sometimes less is more. No need to talk a lot about stupid things, sometimes it's best to keep certains things to yourself... I mean don't let the convo die but do go blabbering about how drunk you got one time or something. Choose what you say, make it something worthwhile to mention. If you can't think of anything, then talk about a current event/tv show/music or anything. There's a lot in the world to talk about. Awkwardness is all in your head and sometimes it makes you choke and you can't think of anything to say. Another tip, listen to her. Listen well, ask questions, reply to everything she says and display an interest in what shes saying. That should show her that you care and have put an investment into her and she will do the same.

Dude, pissing on an enemy's eGrave is pretty weak :lol:

thx 4 ya help dude
but u said sth which made me laugh really hardly:
you have to know: ehre is my nickname....
fukken stupid Tyrolian nickname but everyone just calles me like this....
but thx...i see u really took ur time to write this and i see that u wanna help me so THX
flo