The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear KillerGon,
Tonight I pissed off my friend and her sister. Now I fear there is no hope in getting myself laid. What should I do? (masturbation is not an option.)

Thanks,
Dred

girls are strange motherfuckers. give it 3 days, it'll be like it never happened.

Dear KillerGon,
Tonight I pissed off my friend and her sister. Now I fear there is no hope in getting myself laid. What should I do? (masturbation is not an option.)

Thanks,
Dred

Well, there's no shame in fapping! :p

But if you want another plan, here it goes: Rape them, kill them, rape them again, then post pictures over here and then kill yourself.

As i said, masturbation is good man :lol:

when you're a stranger?

Don't look to the eyes of a stranger! nanananana nanananana :kickass::kickass:

Hello...

1195923387671.gif

K'gon, you seem to be a huge fan of Battletoads. I'm also a big fan of the game. What things do you like about it? what parts do you find hard about the original game? and etc? Most of the levels are pretty hard especially near the end.:kickass:

reported.

K'gon, you seem to be a huge fan of Battletoads. I'm also a big fan of the game. What things do you like about it? what parts do you find hard about the original game? and etc? Most of the levels are pretty hard especially near the end.:kickass:

Yeah. i love pretty much the whole fucking game. The hardest part is, without doubt, the part where you have to escape from a spning blade. That level is so fucking long and hard... but the game is worthy! :kickass:

Dear Gonzo, by any chance did you create one account named " Pija Chota " on Hi5 ? :lol:

The location is : Pijalandía, Argentina :lol:

lulz, it could have totally been me, but i swear i wasn't! :lol: