The Batlord's Thread of Metalcore that Makes Poseurs Cry

The Batlord

Motorized Super Satan
Jan 17, 2017
For the past few years, metalcore has been one of, if not my favorite metal genres. Not the KSE-core that has ruined the genre, but that came before of hardcore bands playing metal in the 90s that was some of the most savage music to ever be savage. I'm probably gonna fill this thread with entries on a bunch of bands that have been forgotten by both metalheads and punks, but right now I'll just post some shit to rock your world.

OMG fuck yeah.

1. I don't hate KSE, but I kinda don't care either, even though certain songs are sweet.

2. Yes. Between the Buried and Me count, and they are awesome. Get mathcore.

i've only heard the very obvious stuff, wasn't super into it but i'll give the genre another chance sometime. according to my usually p reliable RYM friends the best metalcore albums are FIXATION ON A COWORKER and LIFE. LOVE. REGRET. so maybe i'll check those out one of these days.

i've only heard the very obvious stuff, wasn't super into it but i'll give the genre another chance sometime. according to my usually p reliable RYM friends the best metalcore albums are FIXATION ON A COWORKER and LIFE. LOVE. REGRET. so maybe i'll check those out one of these days.
Those are two absolutely amazing records and you should get all up in them.

Converge is garbage too. Wannabe grindcore.

It's okay if you don't know what cool is. I'm sure you never did.

I mean, fuck metal cause most of us are sad nerds who can't hold a candle to jazz druggies who have way better parties than we ever will. Cause seriously we're all really sad nerds and jazz dudes fucked way way way more bitches and did way way way more drugs than we ever will. Pretty non-negotiable.

But Earth Crisis are still heavy as sin.

And, you still don't get it, don't worry, I'll let you embarass yourself as much as you wish before you actually do a paragraph or two of reading and finally get the reference I was making.