The Best Song Ever!

The Scourge said:
Dude, or rather dudes............how can anyone hate Lion's version of the Transformers theme? This originally first appeared in the Transformers movie from 1986. I know because I have the Scotti Bros. soundtrack, along with like 300+ of the toys. Aside from metal, Transformers are my true passion. If anyone is curious, I could post some pictures of my collection.
Seriously, don't anyone of you be a fuckhead and diss the power of Transformers. I can hardly think of an amazing cartoon more metal than that.
Oh yeah, chicks love me. And it ain't because of my Optimus Prime, the toy that is.

I heard somethign about Steven Spielberg making a live-action Transformer's movie? Is this true?

hmmm after a google search, I would conclude that it is. Transformer's totally owns. ROLL OUT. Best cartoon ever.

the_drip said:
I heard somethign about Steven Spielberg making a live-action Transformer's movie? Is this true?

hmmm after a google search, I would conclude that it is. Transformer's totally owns. ROLL OUT. Best cartoon ever.
Indeed this is true. Don Murphy is the director and the script is already done. Right now they are working on the animation, and from what I've seen so far, it is going to be incredible. The movie is slated for a summer 2006 release.

Deliverance6 said:
V was the shit.....I just remember that they used to drink rotten milk and they thought it was great....I always wanted to be able to enjoy rotten milk.....but I always puked it up after I drank it.....I eventually had to stop trying.....
Maybe I'm wrong man, but I think that you are referring to Alien Nation with James Caan :)

Haha! I didn't expect this kind of response to this post. Glad you all liked it. It's so '80s cheese metal, but so damn catchy! :headbang:

Oh yeah, and the He-Man comments. I saw a tv show the other week and they were talking about cartoons and they showed bits of it while playing music by The Villiage People, so hilarious. Also, how did he figure out that he needed to say the "by the power of Greyskull" line to become He-Man? :D

Best song ever - "Victorious March" by Amon Amarth from Once Sent From the Golden Hall or "Murderer" by Krisiun from Works of Carnage

Best Katatonia song ever - "Evidence" from Viva Emptiness, that song could've been played on the radio it was so good!

Best Transformers toy ever - Powermaster Optimus Prime (his engine was a human robot that could transform! WOW!)

Transformers: The Movie soundtrack was the most metal movie soundtrack of all time! I have it on vinyl AND CD! Those songs by NRG, Spectre General, Lion, while all gay power metal, were still cool as fuck to me when I was 9 years old and I still like to listen to them to this day. The scene where the Decepticons bust onto the Autobot shuttle and "Instruments of Destruction" by NRG starts playing while the Autobots are getting slaughtered - that's got to be the most metal moment of all time!

I have all 4 series of the Transformers cartoon from Japan after it was cancelled in the U.S. in 1988, after Headmasters, it's pretty cool if you like seeing Predacons, Terrorcons, six-changers and Hot Rod AND Rodimus Prime existing simultaneously!

G.I. Joe was pretty cool back then too. Remember when the Dreadnoks had a metal band that Cobra used for mind control? That was awesome.

-Vince

best songs ever are:
Left Hand Path, Pull The Plug, Incarnated Solvent Abuse, Sleepless, Teargas, Demon Of The Fall, The Voyager, Enigma, Hopkins (Witchfinder General), Blinded By Fear, Override Of The Overture
and some classics like Wasted Years, The Evil That Men Do, Riding The Storm...