Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

one man

Jul 4, 2002
Poland
Visit site
Not many more to go..
which do you choose?
I went with "Distorted Lives", but "Hatred's Rise", "Ten Thousand Thrones" and "Together as One" are very close for me.

Hatred Rise for me too and I think the only song where Chuck doesn't go OTT with the growls. Jun-Jun is pretty cool too. Overall Demonic is my least fave and played Testament album by far.

Burning times, with Demononic refusal and Hatred`s Rise...
It is my least favourite record

either New Eyes of Old or Murky Waters. Awesome album, whole thing kicks ass. It may not be popular because of the death metal sound, but it's heavy as fuck and it's still more inspired than albums like The Ritual and SOB

I'm bringing up the old polls so that some newer users may cast their votes and I'll start the big summary poll some time next week, so vote if you haven't done it yet.

Love this whole record front to back.Brutal as hell with blistering solos it put Testament into a new level of badass.When almost all other bands were following Metallica or going a bit grungy Testament did the exact opposite and brought the fuckin evil.If had to choose a favorite off the top of my head I'm going to say Jun Jun and Murky waters.