• New Eyes Of Old

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Ten Thousand Thrones

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nostrovia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Demonic Refusal.

It has a kind of industrial-influenced structure but that worked flawlessly,the song is full of sick hatred and tension.

For me, it's between Hatred's Rise and Murky Waters. The former, is the most tuneful song on the album, whilst the latter is possibly the most violent song in Testament's whole discography. It's very difficult for me to choose between these two, but I think Hatred's Rise just wins out due to Eric's great solos on it!

Jun-Jun, John Doe, Burning Times, and Demonic Refusal are other tracks I love on the album. :)

I was just listening to the album too, and have to agree with your thoughts on HR and MW. Distorted Lives and Jun-Jun are the other stand-out tracks for me. The album's heavy as hell, but there's a lot of room to breath in the songs, there's some rock and roll vibe in the riffs for me, and the drums are not as busy as you would expect from Gene, which - combined with the not typical production - makes it unique among other albums with so much growling.

So! Demonic is 20 years old this year and this years is almost up. Can we get one song from that album back in the set?! At least John Doe!
C'mon show some love! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Reactions: Neptune
one man!!! Hell yeah! I second Hatred's rise!
Why aren't they doing anything at all from this? They did an entire album in that style, they must have liked it!