The Car Thread

If I had enough money to buy whatever vehicle(s) I could, they would probably be:

1. New Toyota Tundra. Because I'm a truck guy.
2. My dream car has and always will be McLaren F1. Your hack ass TL will eat shit next to this badboy dave.

:worship:
mclarenf1side.jpg

damnit, i hate these errors...

anyways, i own a 07 dodge caliber. i like it.

i feel ya neurotica. i didnt start driving until i was 20. i learned to drive in japan, which was crazy.

i'm terribly afraid of driving, but i dont have a choice anymore. i used to live close enough to work that i could skate[board] there, but not anymore. i'm one of those poor souls who has to commute to work. i hate it. if the weather in colorado werent so cold, and i didnt have to climb a huge hill every day, i would ride a bike to work.
~gR~

I have a 2007 Honda Accord. It's alright...nothing spectacular by any mean but it's overall a pretty decent car.

I saw an Audi RS4 the other day passing me on the higway. Man that car looked great and the power from that car is amazing. That's a car I'd love to have.

Living in the middle of the city where everything you need is in walking distance I feel no need to learn to drive. Also most of my mates drive so if I need to go anywhere out of here, like London or something they will drive me.

:err: you're funny, if you think that I'm ashamed or something. I just don't give a fuck.

I am 20 and don't have a car and have had my permit since 16 years old. I am actually a good driver it's just I could not afford a car with payments nor like driving so will have to save around 8 hundred dollars or something and by a car and than junk it. I actually plain on taking the 5 hour drivers course soon because I am feeling pressure from society and am also almost working everynight. I would say I m not really into cars either.

People like cars,big TVS,money,etc... not me. I think society sucks so everytime I have to do something it's for others and because of pressure and I get nothing out of it.

I am 20 and don't have a car and have had my permit since 16 years old. I am actually a good driver it's just I could not afford a car with payments nor like driving so will have to save around 8 hundred dollars or something and by a car and than junk it. I actually plain on taking the 5 hour drivers course soon because I am feeling pressure from society and am also almost working everynight. I would say I m not really into cars either.

People like cars,big TVS,money,etc... not me. I think society sucks so everytime I have to do something it's for others and because of pressure and I get nothing out of it.

You're like my friend. He hates driving, yet has his license.

I'd like to know how he's going to survive when (and if) he gets a really good job when he gets out of college.

What's a cheap car that has a lot of gas mileage in it. Does any of you know, thanks. Please tell me the truth cause I might be relying on some of your answers in the future.

Edit: Danggggg 1,666th post, this is too cool.