The currently listening to thread

I have been listening to alot of Bathory lately.... older black metal style... I really enjoy their music..... even though its very early black metl you would never know it... To this day it sounds modern

i really wish that i had a teacher like you,mathclasses would be more interested, and maybe my mathskills would be more than the usual Sudoku...
anyway listening to Dissection's Starless Aeon rightnow...

Well I just finished correcting all the tests and the results were pretty good. I thank Bathory! :) My pupils are so used to me playing various metal music while they're reading quietly and doing tests. Nothing brutal of course but I like to give them some education in music as well :)

NP: Moonsorrow - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Right now I work at an elementary school with kids aged 9-13 (grades 3-6). I have some "regular" classes (two full days a week) but mostly I work one-on-one with kids that need extra help with math, swedish, english etc...

My degree is as swedish/english teacher for grades 7-9 though.

NP: Sabbat - Dreamweaver

NP: Cruachan -Cattle Raid of Cooley

lately: (metal)
Korpiklaani -Voice of Wilderness
Korpiklaani -Spirit of the Forest
Enslaved -Frost
Moonsorrow -Kivenkantaja
Moonsorrow -Suden Uni
Lumsk -Åsmund Fregdegjævar
Ensiferum -Iron
Asmegin -Hin Vordende Sod & So
etc...

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
My pupils are doing a mathtest right now, while Bathory's "Under the Runes" is playing. Hopefully it can inspire them to great results :)

thomas, we have to make a MAN!! thread so Lapin can accidentally open it in a room full of kids!!! :lol: :lol: :heh:

OMG DUDE
THATS MEAN!!!!!!
:lol: plus beer man might ban us if we do! :lol: this isnt cobhc fourm :p we can get away with that crap here :lol:

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
Well I just finished correcting all the tests and the results were pretty good. I thank Bathory! :) My pupils are so used to me playing various metal music while they're reading quietly and doing tests. Nothing brutal of course but I like to give them some education in music as well :)

NP: Moonsorrow - For Whom the Bell Tolls

Wow teach me please!! What do the parents think about it?

NP: Dark Tranquility - Punish My Heaven

Recently I've been listening to Scandinavian Black/Death metal
Kalmah
Dark Tranquility
Norther
CoB
Amon Amarth
and some Nirvana (oops)

logo_senators.gif

Currently:

Lord Weird Slough Feg - 'Down Among The Deadmen' (whole album)

My favourite album by what is probably my favourite band ever.

Then I will play The Ring - Tales from Midgard, which is a very awesome CD.