The currently listening to thread

hey, Mr. Rabbit, don't make us too jealous...
have been listening to Dissection - Reinkaos, Ancient Rites - Rubicon and Arckanum - Trulen, a lot lately...

Sorry. It's damn good though. Recordings of the new album starts on monday at Tico Tico studios btw...If anyone's interested in knowing...

The new Ancient Rites is great. Never gotten fully into them but the new one is enticing!

Where the hell did you get the Mr. Rabbit from btw!? :)

NP: Kiuas - Reformation

Mr. Lapin Kulta said:
Sorry. It's damn good though. Recordings of the new album starts on monday at Tico Tico studios btw...If anyone's interested in knowing...

Do you have any idea if there`s gonna be a studio diary? The ones they did before were a great read,

NP: Falchion "The darkest valleys of mist"

Yes I'm sure there will be. The album will be recorded in three sessions, so we'll see how to do it. The first sessions starts monday, then I think the next one is in late June. The final session, with choirs and mixing, kicks off on the 31st of July. I'll be there with plenty of beer and my camera in hand to capture the drunken craziness as usual, as well as writing something about it for the site. I'll keep you posted about a diary.

I currently listening to:

Metallica: Ride The lightning :headbang:
Turisas: Battle Metal :kickass: :kickass: :headbang:
In Extremo: This Corrosion (Maxi CD) :headbang:
Subway To Sally: Foppt Den Damon :headbang:
In Extremo: Raue Spree 2005 Live :headbang:

Yep, I`ve been reading the diary since the first day, Great stuff!! After reading yesterday`s one I had a vision of a hotel boss saying to his staff "Oh, and somebody move that damn plant before that lot gets here again!!" hahahahaha

NP : Moonsorrow - Voimasta ja Kunniasta

Hahaha! We've had so damn much fun during the recordings of "Kivenkantaja" and "Verisäkeet" with that plant :) I've been looking forward to the next plant-javelin contest for a year and a half now. Fuck the bastards that removed it :cry: I suggested to Mitja that we use an ironbar this time instead. That should show 'em :lol: I promise pictures of the new event, whatever it may be, will be up in early august.

Kreator - Carrion