The Definitive Rose of Sharyn DI + Backing

Harry, can you check mine on the previous page? I think you and I have a similar ear.

T

Sure

Finally, my go at this...I am still trying to get my SLOclone dialed in...but this is where I am at. nothing is on this, not even HP/LP

thoughts?

Right Click Save-As

Absolutely dominates the mix because of the strange mid range characteristics.
First, try some cutting of the core mids, and if that doesn't totally work, try different amp settings and use at least some HP filtering this time.

Thanks for the kind words. I think it may have been a little bright, but what the hell!

One 57, oversized Cab. Zero post processing aside from HP and LP. I won't talk about the boost though; I have to have some secrets ;)

Thanks for the kind words. I think it may have been a little bright, but what the hell!

One 57, oversized Cab. Zero post processing aside from HP and LP. I won't talk about the boost though; I have to have some secrets ;)

A little too much in the upper mids, but nothing that EQ can't tame. Nothing wrong with the overall fundamental sound at all IMO

Thanks for sharing Greg... Deffinitively need an oversized:OMG: