the dynamite politics thread

wildfyr said:
? ok. you got me on this one too it seems. i'm sorry did i not spell the name correctly or something? did i forget to pluralize? sorry about that if i did. i was addressing 3 people (gender unimportant) who wished Americans dead. i hope that's clear now.

i'll try to use as few words as possible, to avoid misunderstandings:

chameleons was april's fool courtesy of red_beef. it was him all along pretending to be a girl, not another user.

fuck pluralizing, btw, and a lot of other things.

rahvin.

wildfyr said:
zodi: Pardon me, do you have any Grey Poupon?

sure
moutarde.gif

the preventative strike??? ı thınk ıts all for oil.yes saddam is a dictator and must fall down but ıdont thınk that u.s.a want to save ıraq nation.they have some dark intentions.where they were in saraybosnia carnage? they werent there because bosnians dont have any oil.so you can kill them.if you are weak you must die.thats the new world order.because u.s.a corporations wants everything.ıt is enough leave us a world without bombs and war.

one with misery said:
the preventative strike??? ı thınk ıts all for oil.yes saddam is a dictator and must fall down but ıdont thınk that u.s.a want to save ıraq nation.they have some dark intentions.where they were in saraybosnia carnage? they werent there because bosnians dont have any oil.so you can kill them.if you are weak you must die.thats the new world order.because u.s.a corporations wants everything.ıt is enough leave us a world without bombs and war.

i agree quite a bit with this.

Misanthrope said:
Yes but who am i to critize language?

let's say i wouldn't assume you attribute "shades-of-black" intentions to countries or ppl. judging from what you posted elsewhere, i take it you have a solid, down-to-earth idea about what economical and political interests might be involved. :cool:

rahvin.

chameleons does not exist? i thought i had another version? and anyway chameleons is a cute name for someone who really is someone else :)

hyena said:
chameleons does not exist? i thought i had another version? and anyway chameleons is a cute name for someone who really is someone else :)

yes, it was a cute name in general, methinks, and her title and avatar were cool too. much better than red_beef's. i motion we get chameleons back and do away with red_beef. :p

rahvin.

and then Iran.
I have a friend in Iran... I have friends who still have their family in Iran...
and they're not even done in Iraq. I'm afraid to think of where this will end... :yuk:

since this is a "politics" thread... I feel like taking the time to whine about all these lovely "trend-communists" that are running around bitching about capitalism while wearing che guevara t-shirts... oh I wonder if they are aware that it is indeed capitalist swines who are benefitting from selling these shirts... I don't mind communists in general, but I'm pissed off by people who don't know their history.
Ok, just some more or less random complaining :D

@northern lights: now that's some sense. trendy fake leftists are ever so common here in italy, too. back when i was younger (high school) most of them were children of privilege whose parents were sometimes the first in their families to have achieved upper class status and means through their careers as lawyers or doctors. they - the parents - were fiercely communists in their youth, and had already ignored a number of contradictions themselves to get to their plateau. the offspring clearly "picked and chose" a tailor-made trendy social stance, while at the same time going back to sleep every night in rich houses and getting invited to popular parties. of course che guevara shirts and other supposedly "indie" stuff were worn with pride. :rolleyes:

rahvin.

Reactions: Miolo
popular parties are the root of all evil. they make me scream "i wish i had a weapon" even if there are no fake leftists around. but those are a plague of humanity too. i remember that some days ago i was in a skinhead pub watching a football match with a colleague, then at a point a couple of those rich kids wearing kefiahs and che guevara shirts walk in. my mate and me were the first ones to spot the two. i said "how come when i see people like this..." and he finished my sentence saying "...i just want to scratch my skin all over?". i meant something more like "i want to drop cluster bombs down their pants", but of course his version was good too. after twenty seconds, the skinhead crew at the bar sees them and, unexpectedly (i was craving a fight or something), they all burst out laughing simultaneously. the two hippies ran out in a frenzied panic. hippies must die.

@vc: trust me, if you had seen a few samples of the trendy-upper class hippies we've got here you'd have a hard time refraining from violence. anyone with a well thought-out political stance, regardless of the orientation, just wishes death on these people around here. they're the ones who are likely to say you are a mindless drone because you earn your living.

rahvin.