the dynamite politics thread

The same page could be made with Palestinians and the Hisbollah killing israeli children, so what's your point?

I think the US Veto to the UN resolution was an offense, but that's just what's wrong with the UN and the Veto-system. I dont understand why the west lets Israel carry on with the war the way they do, but that doesnt make the Hisbollah the good guys.

i hate the fact that lebanon has been asking for help since day one and the world just ignores me

Taliesin said:
The same page could be made with Palestinians and the Hisbollah killing israeli children, so what's your point?

I think the US Veto to the UN resolution was an offense, but that's just what's wrong with the UN and the Veto-system. I dont understand why the west lets Israel carry on with the war the way they do, but that doesnt make the Hisbollah the good guys.

But the same page could NOT be made with regular Lebanese people who are NOT members of Hizbollah and who are not killing anyone. That's my point and that's the point of the page as well: Zionists are killing the innocent people who are oppressed by Hizbollah - which is what Hizbollah wants in the first place, as it let's them look like they are the good guys in the eyes of regular arabs. Israel is making them a favor by killing hundreds of people who are afraid of both Hizbollah and Israel.

-Villain

hyena said:
all the pro-arab people have a curious habit of forgetting history.

Well, the good thing is I'm no pro-arab. I'm just anti-Israel.

-Villain (well aware of history, unlike most religious people)

Villain said:
Well, the good thing is I'm no pro-arab. I'm just anti-Israel.

-Villain (well aware of history, unlike most religious people)

My fucking cock - you are like anti-everything :heh: I have a few guesses where that's coming from, but I'd say - get laid. With a girl. This time. :erk:

Villain said:
http://www.fromisraeltolebanon.info/

I believe I don't need to express my opinion on this latest crime against humanity by the fascist zionists, who all deserve a painful, torturous death.

-Villain

Son.

You might be well aware of history, but what about the rpesent?

How about rocket launchers (or whatever teh fuck they set up their... those big things) in kindergartens and hospitals Nasralla set-up? Do you think jews are THAT stupid they fire at innocent people? Do you realize how serious it gets if someone fires a round or drops a bomb at/on civilians?

It's not fucking cattle - it's ARMY.

Of course, there will be casualties among civilians, it's fucking war.

bruce dickinson is teh absolute cool!

i didn't know he had a side job, but yes, aces high indeed. :D

hyena said:
bruce dickinson is teh absolute cool!

i didn't know he had a side job, but yes, aces high indeed. :D

He actually did Ozzfest during his vacation time off airline - well-known fact :heh:

yeah, funny's the word :lol:

anyway, i'm wondering whether bruce took the piloting job because he needed work (would be surprised, seeing how huge maiden are) or just to do something.

thenumberofthebeast.jpg