The Future??

Final_Vision

This is Not an Exit
Oct 19, 2001
California
Well, Opacitys latest reply in the WA thread made me think of a new thread heh, what do you guys think the future holds? It could be in general or personal. What kind things are you working torwards and such?

F_V (sparking conversation in a dead forum)

For me I think the future will see me quitting playing baseball at the university level. Its just too hard to get the grades I need to get a good job. I imagine I will end up moving back to Canada for school, cause there are some great uni's there for little cost

Hmmm as already told before Mr. V's throne - at the moment I want only one thing to happen in my future - get done with social work and then finally move togeter with my love! Even tho that brings a fuckin lot of obstacles with it (language, work, citizenship and other loads of bureaucratical shit....)

We shall see anyway.

In general, I hope all those senseless pity conflicts find an end soon, but mankind won't change it's old views over night, will it?!

cheerz!

Well....I'll probably live a miserable existence making no money doing something I thought I liked but really hate, while never having the balls to truly pursue my dreams...

hm, nothing really exciting from my side: in august I will be on holiday, in october I will start with a course in Spanish (I had 3 years at school and I don't want to lose track); Finnish courses are less than rare to find, so I have to keep teaching myself. lots of gigs to come after the summer months :)
well, that's it for the nearer future. mayby I find a more interesting job too ;)

Ohh....

I hope to do well in boh regular and music school! (I go to both at same time; in music school I will do theory and contrabass for the next two years, and after that solo singing for 4 years)
Then I hope to enter the music academy and start the opera studies.
In the meantime (starting now) I wanna do well with my bands and get a little more courage to sing something else rather than just opera - I love it but get bored, so I switched to more of power/trash metal suff.
And I wanna continue learning Portuguese and maybe some more languages (maybe continue with Spanish and Finnish which I stopped).
I hope to get the Hell outta Croatia and live a better life somewhere else!!
And after all that, I wanna (good) mother and a (good) wife one day! ;)

Originally posted by Eramaajarvi
then i hope to be a good mother and a god wife one day! ;)
:eek: you're only 14 and you're worrying now about being a good mommy and wife?
sheesh...
but alright, it's you, not me :)

Hmmm I have Aghora's first live performance to look forward to, then we're recording the new album. And somehow while that is going on, I intend to fit in rehearsals for another project I'm working on and hopefully self record a demo/promo with them.
Then I'm returning to school, and hopefully playing locally while doing school (with either band). And if I get lucky, a tour in winter break ;)

Originally posted by opacity

:eek: you're only 14 and you're worrying now about being a good mommy and wife?
sheesh...
but alright, it's you, not me :)

Well, I just hope....I'm not saying I want it now, but he asked about the future, so I said what I hope for, the whole plan!! ;)

Awesome, thanks everyone for sharing your thoughts in the Skyfire circle :loco:

Hrm, as for me...I have College for two years, Junior College that is, where hopefully I can study music, I would like to make a better knowledge of theory and such so I can better my guitar playing. After Junior College Ill do a Uni and major in English or Journalism, I love writing so thatll be a big plan. Hopefully begin a life with the one I hope to begin a life with ;) . Current plans...get my damn liscence (im 18 and no liscence, yes im lazy :p ) than start work out program with a friend, be a bit more active than I have been thus far in summer :p .

@Erama/Silent, lots of cool plans in your future, I also plan to study a lot of music...and thats cool you have something like that to follow.

@Gums where are you right now if not Canada?