The Game Thread

Well, you can run every windows game on macs, and install windows so you can choose which OS on startup you want..

And you get an Core i7 860 (2,8GHZ), 8GB 1066Mhz RAM, HD4850, 1TB HD and an 27" screen with 2560x1920 resolution with led backlight screen for the same price as an iMac, you'll get my gold star! And I'm not even counting the price of Windows 7 with it..

Please let me prove you wrong.

Price of that iMac approx $2,799,-

System I put together at Newegg:

-i7 860 (2,8ghz)
-8gb 1333mhz RAM
-ATI HD 4890
-Case with good cooling, compatible motherboard, standard DVD writer/burner, 620w PSU
-28" (1920 x 1200) 3ms monitor
-120gb SSD
-2x1TB HDD's (WD Blacks)
-Windows 7 Ultimate Full

$2,519,-

Click to see shopping list

Now man the fuck up and get a Windows PC.

they actually always work.. :loco:

hahahax.jpg

I've both seen and heard numerous instances where Macs crash horribly, not as often as a(moron operated) windows computer, but saying that they "actually always work" is a massive hilarious lie.

^
1182356006017.jpg

*postjump*
and I think it's hilarious how all the windows user say mac sucks... shut up if you have never used one, and just don't use it. I like macs better, but I don't complain about winfags and all. And at least I do know both.
For producing music etc. macs are better!
At least for me fags :D
Also:
291120094190dy9kg2i.jpg

though I've played it just once since I got it.

But you know, its just one of those things. No matter how much logic and reason you pour into this topic, its gonna be the BMW vs Mercedes/AK vs M16/Playstation vs Nintendo vs Xbox/ATI vs Nvidia/AMD vs Intel/Pepsi vs Coca Cola etc etc etc argument over and over again, you cant kill it, nor argue with reason. Because what it all boils down to, is opinion and being stubborn, plus a handful of trolling.

Ah whatever, I'm gonna make out with my pipe now and watch that DDR movie that 's on TV.
So long, suckers.

stfu
installing windows on a mac is the most gayest thing.
I once did it and it was the first time my macbook crashed and after installing it I realised I don't need it.

and I think it's hilarious how all the windows user say mac sucks... shut up if you have never used one, and just don't use it. I like macs better, but I don't complain about winfags and all. And at least I do know both.
For producing music etc. macs are better!
At least for me fags :D

Better or not isn't the main argument anymore. Its the fact you are throwing down almost $1000 extra for a computer of the same power, because it has an apple on it and looks like crystallized sperm. Mac isn't better for anything, its just way more expensive.

If you need an idiot-proof computer you can't fuck up, then throw down the extra cash. Though, many of my friends who use Macs, have just as many problems with them as windows users...only you cant open a mac up and fix it, you need to go through much more of a hassle to get the problem dealt with.

I think Macs are for people who don't really know that much about computers and just want to use one with basic functions e.g. Modern day teenagers with their facebook and photo editing, and office workers.
PCs are for people who actually know what each component and file does, and well... gamers.

I think Macs are for people who don't really know that much about computers and just want to use one with basic functions e.g. Modern day teenagers with their facebook and photo editing, and office workers.
PCs are for people who actually know what each component and file does, and well... gamers.

I don't agree.:cry:

Better or not isn't the main argument anymore. Its the fact you are throwing down almost $1000 extra for a computer of the same power, because it has an apple on it and looks like crystallized sperm. Mac isn't better for anything, its just way more expensive.

Actually, that's not true. The mac's use the resource management different and the OS is very sleek with it too. It's just what you prefer I guess...can't wait to throw this computer down the balcony :lol:

Also, IF you get a Mac and expect it to be a gaming workhorse you are an idiot. You better have some other plans with one.

No, I got a old busted ass PC. I am getting a Mac...for various reasons. And arguing why I want one with a Windows PC fan is like arguing with a brick-wall too :lol: