The Game Thread

Indeed bro. Hard Rain on realism with friends is A LOT OF FUN!

zomg Hard Rain is fucking intense.
Did that campain yesterday and it fucking glitched out.
So we're on the roof of the building in the finale. Boat has arrived we start making a run for it. One guy falls off the wrong point in the building so he is incapped (hanging from the side.) Other guy was on low health and got pwnd by tank throwing concrete. I'm on almost full health fleeing at full speed literally on the ramp to the boat... Tank punches me in the back, I fly over boat and land in river. Instant Death :( & the last guy makes it to the ramp where I was, gets overwhelmed and incapped by normal infected + tank concrete.

So yeah, it should have restarted that level but instead, the boat zooms off and acts as if 1 person has survived. THE GUY WHO WAS HANGING OFF THE ROOF. What the actual fuck :lol:

EDIT: Soooo many witches

Used to play that at work :cool:

So a friend of mine let me borrow Two worlds for 360...

This has to be one of the most pathetic attempts at... Well... I'm not even sure what they were going for, but it's pretty fucking bad =/

Try to do it under 3 mins. We had a good laugh, as we left behind the guy getting pwned by the tank so we could reach the helicopter safely. ^_^

I remember the first time we tried, we weren't sure if we had to turn right or keep going straight into that... fence. -_-

So my laptop broke after 1.5 years of use (piece of shit graphics card over-heated) so I've ordered a new PC from the awesome Cyberpower.
Never even thinking of getting a laptop again. The only reason I got the one I have was to take it to university and do work/play games on it, but fuck that, for half the price of a decent laptop you can get an awesome PC. Anyway, can't wait until they ship the new PC :D It's gonna be sweet.

I just completed Assassin's Creed II, it's pure awesome-sauce.

My mate was playing it in uni and it does look petty great. Best thing about it is the level design in my opinion, everything looks awesome.