The Game Thread

Just played a round of Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2.

I nostalgia'd in my pants, used to play it non stop.

I enabled cheat codes after the first level, and I will probably not play it again tho :(

My mate posted this on facebook earlier and it really made me lol. The kid in the video is a fuckin' nut bag.

Last edited by a moderator:
next two parts of that assassin's creed thing

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJXpcuAZb3Q&feature=channel[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLzWYMFQJg8&feature=featured[/ame]

MOTHERFUCKER!

HOLY FUCK I'M GETTING SO RAPED IN RA3

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THIS SHIT IM GOING TO BED

You know what sucks? I saw the earliest previews of Borderlands and the game wasn't intended to end up like it has. It's first incarnation was a Mad Max style shooter RPG with realistic graphics and a serious storyline etc etc etc... Then they decided "fuck it we'll make it lulz".

Check out some of the first screenshots:

Yeah, that'd be so fucking awesome. Instead, we get a diablo clone with no plot that looks like ass. :( Still better than FO3 though, although that's not exactly a compliment.

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

I guess I just like shooting Koreans more than aliens. I thought Warhead had too many aliens.

I had the ability to buy both games in a pack, but seeing as I have never played this before I only bought Warhead.

It's nice, I enjoy it:) But nothing omg lol spechul!11

Well, if you play warhead w/o the original, the story makes pretty much no sense. Warhead also plays a lot more like a generic shooter

Yeah, I have my doubts as well.

Recommend gooed gaems to check out

If you're in for repetitive gameplay (endless shooting of same enemies over and over again, MMO-style or Diablo-style progression, constants respawning of enemies, etcetc) then you might like it. It's sort of a game for ppl with very short attention-span, or for those extremely bored - sort of a time-killer. It's fun, but couldn't hold my attention for too long, don't see myself coming back to it anytime soon.

I'm playing Dragon Age right now, it's not anything out of this world, but at least it's not too buggy, it looks good and it's fun most of the time, which seems to be above average for today's gaming market.

You should let me use your gamertag to DL them.

I need them for the new achievements =(

rolf
That's not how it works. Even if you haxx0rz'd mine, you'd still have to pay to re-download the Legendary and Mythic packs. I'm assuming you already have Heroic and Cold Storage, seeing as they're free.