The Game Thread

Great! I'm looking to stress my GPU, and from the gameplay it seems awesome.

But isn't it like... jungle fighting all the time?

No not really, though a lot of fighting takes place there. My personal favorite area is at the beach lol, running over crabs and birds with car = win

but yeah, you'll be seeing a lot of an other element.

hint: you've got loads of it up there in north

No not really, though a lot of fighting takes place there. My personal favorite area is at the beach lol, running over crabs and birds with car = win

but yeah, you'll be seeing a lot of an other element.

hint: you've got loads of it up there in north

Ah, good, because I mostly hate jungle fighting. I get claustrophobic. That doesn't make sene.

FUCK YEAH SNOW AND ARCTIC GOODNESS.

my CPU is still fux0rd :(
My friend refuses to come over and fix this shit.

Threaten to file a lawsuit against him for mental trauma.

Just played it for about 10-15 minutes. And I can say that the graphics/engine/physics/explosions are truly awesome.

Visually this game is pure win. Haven't check it out enough to tell if it's gameplay wise.

Warhead gets a bit too boring/linear. It's reasonably fun, but nowhere near as good as the original Crysis.

Warhead gets a bit too boring/linear. It's reasonably fun, but nowhere near as good as the original Crysis.

2961175776_b341ca0fc5.jpg

Indeed, its a good addition to owning the first Crysis though

I had the ability to buy both games in a pack, but seeing as I have never played this before I only bought Warhead.

It's nice, I enjoy it:) But nothing omg lol spechul!11

ON ANOTHER NOTE:

I'm thinking of buying Borderlands, but i'm not quite sure yet :mad: Price tag is steep for me pirate behind :mad:

I definitely won't get borderland, looks like a really bad fallout+cheesy jrpg+zelda wind waker mishmash

Seen trailers and the intro, cannot stomach, looks like 13 y/o boy came up with characters. Puke.

I definitely won't get borderland, looks like a really bad fallout+cheesy jrpg+zelda wind waker mishmash

Seen trailers and the intro, cannot stomach, looks like 13 y/o boy came up with characters. Puke.

Yeah, I have my doubts as well.

Recommend gooed gaems to check out

You know what sucks? I saw the earliest previews of Borderlands and the game wasn't intended to end up like it has. It's first incarnation was a Mad Max style shooter RPG with realistic graphics and a serious storyline etc etc etc... Then they decided "fuck it we'll make it lulz".

Check out some of the first screenshots:
borderlands.jpg

borderlands_1.jpg

borderlands.jpg

1187307914.jpg

borderlands_1.jpg

Well sadly Borderlands is a fucking ace game. So you're the fools who are missing out. Graphics are fine and the art style is swish. Stop being soft and get it homs

No. The graphics look shit and the characters look like they not only are designed by kids, but they are also FOR kids. It looks tremendously gay and i refuse to descend to such a level to be able to enjoy it. You have fun with it though, i don't care :p

trollface.jpg

No. The graphics look shit and the characters look like they not only are designed by kids, but they are also FOR kids. It looks tremendously gay and i refuse to descend to such a level to be able to enjoy it. You have fun with it though, i don't care :p

trollface.jpg

:lol: good game brah. I'm on the 2nd playthrough now, it makes me warm in the pants but then again, most things make me warm in the pants.

:lol: Different strokes I guess, I probably can't stand the look of it for the same reason I can't stand comedies in movies :loco: :lol:

:lol: Different strokes I guess, I probably can't stand the look of it for the same reason I can't stand comedies in movies :loco: :lol:

I know what you mean Im not really a fan of cell shaded either, I fucking hated Wind Waker when I saw it, turns out that was an awesome game as well. Trust me, its not too bad in game. Plus the game play makes up for it. Fighting the giant bosses is so awesome :cool:

I never liked Zelda in the first place though :p Never been into nintendo really.

Grew up with Commodore/Amiga/PC/Playstation, only exception is pokemón on gameboy i suppose. Spent hours playing mario cart at my friends house etc, but never got compelled to get it myself. :p