5. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

6. Fallout 3
7. Diablo 2
8. Fable
9. Final Fantasy 9
10. Tony Hawks Pro Skate 2

Bash away... :)

>8(
Good call on the Elder Scrolls and Fallout though.

Well, imo, final fantasy 9 was the last decent final fantasy game before they started to regurgitate everything worse than they already had. The modern warfare games are great, I'm not even going to bother to argue that, and Halo 3 was definitely a defining game when it came out. Maybe I should have put 2 instead though.

Well, imo, final fantasy 9 was the last decent final fantasy game before they started to regurgitate everything worse than they already had. The modern warfare games are great, I'm not even going to bother to argue that, and Halo 3 was definitely a defining game when it came out. Maybe I should have put 2 instead though.

Nine fucking games for fuck's sake.
Shit got old by the end of the first one.
Flame me all you want.

I've never cared for the Final Fantasy series.

The closes thing i'll get to japaneseomgkawai games is Oni and Pokemon Red & Blue.

Also can anyone recommend me a game that is AWESOME online? PC.

>8(
Good call on the Elder Scrolls and Fallout though.

Except that they're some of the most boring games made in the last 10 years. :puke: You should also get shot in the head for calling FO3 "Fallout", but that's a different conversation.

Now where's that shitstorm.

Nine fucking games for fuck's sake.
Shit got old by the end of the first one.
Flame me all you want.

Except that they're all different. Rather have 9 different games in the same franchise than 9 of the same shit under different names. Not top 10 material, but definitely a fuck-lot better than anything Bethesdshit has released since Arena.

Also can anyone recommend me a game that is AWESOME online? PC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Tournament

Doesn't get better than this.

As for Pokemon games... It's just a fucking dumbed-down version of Magic.