The Game Thread

2f0ar5s.jpg

Mass Effect 2 tomorrow... Today :D I'll pop home to pick up my copy tomorrow.

GTA IV:s expansion packs The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of the Gay Tony are also coming for PS3 and PC. Both of them are gonna be released as dlc and as a retail disc. I've gotta get The Lost and Damned!

Rockstar president and co-founder Sam Houser said: "We appreciate the patience of our PlayStation 3 and PC fans worldwide, and we look forward to putting the games in your hands this March."
from GameSpot

Can't wait till I play Tekken 6.
It's cool for few weeks and after that you get bored. It sucks because you can't get higher rank than 1st Dan on Arcade Mode. And most people who play online are 24/7 playing no-lifes who do only about 2-3 different moves/combos and you can't do anything about it. It's fun with friends though and Scenario Campaign is also kinda cool.

GTA IV:s expansion packs The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of the Gay Tony are also coming for PS3 and PC. Both of them are gonna be released as dlc and as a retail disc. I've gotta get The Lost and Damned!

Rockstar president and co-founder Sam Houser said: "We appreciate the patience of our PlayStation 3 and PC fans worldwide, and we look forward to putting the games in your hands this March."
from GameSpot

About bloody time, thanks for posting

1z53skx.png

10gl5ph.png

Me and StoneWoman derping about in a free mmo

derp

edit: lol at online resizing services, quality rape