The Game Thread

Seconded. It's fucking annoying, you guys can act how it's all super cool/fun/important/badass to know about guns but make a new thread or something, most people don't give a rat's ass about firearms.

Protip: i dont give a fucking shit about half the crap people post here, but i don't bitch like a pussy about it. Don't like a discussion going over 4-5 posts? Scroll the fuck down and shut up.

Seconded. It's fucking annoying, you guys can act how it's all super cool/fun/important/badass to know about guns but make a new thread or something, most people don't give a rat's ass about firearms.

To be honest, I think just about every guy in off topic that frequently posts here is interested in guns if they're of mature enough age to have handled them. Just sayin'...

But yeah... So uh... How about that... uh...

Ok, fuck it, keep arguing...

mw2_resurgence_pack_-_carnival.jpg

New MW2 maps on the 3rd =]

Which is my birthday, yey.

Thoughts?

lol, yeah, you're right, but it's the only game that seems to be worth playing online right now =/

I played CoD2 online last night and can say that I loved it aside from playing against maybe only 3 other people :lol:

Things were much better when there wasn't 89.9 million guns and cheap ass shotguns and rocket launcher type of things.

It looks really badass. I like how they did the deaths in it, the ragdoll doesn't just drop and let the physics engine have a lol :p

Too bad I hate western shit. :/