The Game Thread

RB6 Vegas 2 is awesome, really hope they bring out a new one soon.

Oh and Ghost Recon Future Soldier anyone?

Love the idea of getting current military theories and prototypes, then predicting what they might be like and putting them in a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME IS 2 YEARS OLD. FUCK OFF.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is definitely recommended for the player that wants tactical, fucking awesome gameplay.

23622_normal.jpg

Haven't gotten much into it, but so far it's AWESOME. It isn't COD spray & pray, you have to order your teammates around, select target priority, rapel down and breach into windows.. etc.

Great game.

inb4 frank goes all hurr durr about it being nonrealistic, it's still a game, you should try it

Last Rainbow Six game I played was the original first one, good times.

New to these kinda games? :p

When everyone else was raving how great Counter Strike still is, I was playing the Swat series (Swat 4 was fucking amazing), Ghost recon and Rainbow six and Operation Flashpoint + Resistance + Red Hammer.

Rainbow six series was one of the few games i used to play, i actually downloaded a few weeks ago, but i'm to lazy to find a double layer DVD, since is 4.8G ffffffuuuuuu

Truth.

Been playing a lot of Saints Row 2 lately, funky stuff

Saints Row 2 is fucking awesome, its a true successor to GTA:SA imo :D

As soon as I bought it I played co-op with a mate and we both pimped out a family car bright pink with nos, bought pink hot pants, chose the female walk and voice and then went around surfing on the car. Was totally manly.

Also I've been playing Conflict Freespace II as of late. So awesome, I'm very tempted to buy a joystick to increase the awesomeness.

I started playing Oblivion again recently and started wondering a little bit about the next Elder Scrolls game. It's been quite awhile and I haven't heard anything about the next installment yet =/ I love Oblivion and all, but I've already done everything there is to do in it like 50 times over. Maybe it's time to pop in Morrowind. I liked it better anyways...

Got myself "Muramasa: Demon Blade" for my Wii as the trailer reminded me of Viewtiful Joe and I chummed that game, extremely fun and difficult atm.

I think its one of those "easy to learn hard to master" type games.

Also I've been playing MW2 but on eksbawks (share a copy between me and my housemates) as none of us cared enough to buy it ourselves. Moderate amounts of fun.

Portal is free for download until May 24th. If you have Steam on your computer, just go and download it.