The Game Thread

anyway the worst controls in FPS were in the late 90's where a bunch of games had set by default the 4 direction keys, right ctrl/shift for crouch/sprint/whatever, 0(numpad) to reload or some shit like that.

There were games like that? I guess I don't play enough random shooters. Most shooters I've played have had mappable controls.

Everyone who is into shooters, MUST watch this video:

It frightens me how many people just call everything clips.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quickscoping is for fags anyway, if you want to be a cunt with a Barrett use an ACOG scope on it. But don't quickscope.

Anyway, I'm not denying that PCs are better for shooters. I just don't see what is so blasphemous about console shooters.

Quickscoping does take skill though tbh. The ACOG thing is fun to use for certain maps though. It's like having an overpowered single shot AR. I also agree about the console thing. I think people give consoles way more shit than they deserve. I play both PC games and console games and I can't say I'm more partial to one than the other, it's not really that big of a deal to me and it's pretty ridiculous when people make it that way because they are elitists fucktards.

Give a fuck.
10pr7th.png

If someone gets me a code for it, I'll play with you. Apparantly alot of people have them now and are playing it before the actual beta launch tomorrow.

those are just people who got codes by MS or won competitions, to enter with the rest of us tomorrow you only need to buy ODST you lazy faggot :p

those are just people who got codes by MS or won competitions, to enter with the rest of us tomorrow you only need to buy ODST you lazy faggot :p

Gamestop was giving away a bunch of codes, so were a few other game retailers. I just didn't know in time to get up there and get one :( And I wouldn't buy ODST to play the beta. I don't really like Halo 3 or ODST all that much... I haven't been that interested in Halo in quite some time, but Reach looks pretty decent. We'll see though. I just think that the Call of Duty series has kind of left Halo 3 boring to me, so hopefully Reach will step it up.

Gamestop was giving away a bunch of codes, so were a few other game retailers. I just didn't know in time to get up there and get one :( And I wouldn't buy ODST to play the beta. I don't really like Halo 3 or ODST all that much... I haven't been that interested in Halo in quite some time, but Reach looks pretty decent. We'll see though. I just think that the Call of Duty series has kind of left Halo 3 boring to me, so hopefully Reach will step it up.

halo 3 online got boring waaay too quickly, I agree

DISCLAIMER: THIS GAME IS 2 YEARS OLD. FUCK OFF.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is definitely recommended for the player that wants tactical, fucking awesome gameplay.

23622_normal.jpg

Haven't gotten much into it, but so far it's AWESOME. It isn't COD spray & pray, you have to order your teammates around, select target priority, rapel down and breach into windows.. etc.

Great game.

inb4 frank goes all hurr durr about it being nonrealistic, it's still a game, you should try it

Last Rainbow Six game I played was the original first one, good times.